If you do not agree to the Policies herein, discontinue using the site immediately!
The following terms govern and apply to all the web pages, web sites, domain names, their sub-domains and sub-directories that relate to and constitute the property of zakPublishing.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Materials in these websites are Copyrighted and all rights are reserved. Text, graphics, databases, HTML code, and other intellectual property are protected by International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, reengineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit (written) permission. Affiliates may use material provided. All of the trademarks on these sites are trademarks of zakPublishing or of other owners used with their permission.
Database Ownership, License, and Use
zakPublishing warrants, and you accept, that zakPublishing is the owner of the copyright of the Database(s) herein. zakPublishing reserves all rights and no intellectual property rights are conferred by this agreement.
zakPublishing grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use database(s) accessible to you subject to these Terms and Conditions. The database(s) may be used only for viewing information or for extracting information to the extent described below.
You agree to use information obtained from databases only for your own private use or the internal purposes of your home or business, provided that is not the selling or brokering of information, and in no event cause or permit to be published, printed, downloaded, transmitted, distributed, reengineered, or reproduced in any form any part of the databases (whether directly or in condensed, selective or tabulated form) whether for resale, republishing, redistribution, viewing, or otherwise.
Nevertheless, you may on an occasional limited basis download or print out individual pages of information that have been individually selected, to meet a specific, identifiable need for information which is for your personal use only, or is for use in your business only internally, on a confidential basis. You may make such limited number of duplicates of any output, both in machine-readable or hard copy form, as may be reasonable for these purposes only. Nothing herein shall authorize you to create any database, directory or hard copy publication of or from the databases, whether for internal or external distribution or use.
The materials in these sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. zakPublishing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. zakPublishing does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. zakPublishing does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in these sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not zakPublishing) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall zakPublishing be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in these sites, even if zakPublishing or a zakPublishing authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information at these websites are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on these websites are to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on these websites and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services described on these websites are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our websites is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to zakPublishing and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Links and Marks
The owner of these sites is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to these sites and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those of zakPublishing and its subsidiaries and affiliates, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by zakPublishing or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at these websites may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of zakPublishing or of other entities. The display of trademarks on these websites does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying of modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of state, or international or federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
Confidentiality of Codes, Passwords and Information
You agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any Subscriber Code, username, user ID, or password which you may have received from zakPublishing, and all information to which you have access through password-protected areas of websites and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Other Legal Stuff
If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by zakPublishing (“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to zakPublishing and “Web Site” for the web site in which the page belongs. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where it is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page contains information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of zakPublishing or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through . If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of zakPublishing.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except what is provided as affiliate material. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by zakPublishing or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from zakPublishing, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to zakPublishing the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected under copyright and is property of zakPublishing. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or noncommercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of zakPublishing or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than zakPublishing.
5. By using our Web Site, you agree that you understand your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
Physical products: all physical products come with a 30-day money back guarantee if and only if the product is returned in perfect, resellable condition subject to our discretion.
Download products: all download products are final. Due to the nature of said product, any defective product will be replaced matching its edition or version, not refunded.
This Anti-Spam Policy Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by zakPublishing (“Owner”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to zakPublishing and “Web Site” for the web site in which the page belongs.
This sets forth our policy with regard to the use of “Spam” marketing techniques in connection with Internet Marketing. In the event that we deem you to be in violation of these policies, we shall immediately revoke your rights and close any active account.
We have a strict policy against spamming. We forbid the sending of unsolicited mass Emails or unsolicited Emails of any kind in connection with the marketing of our programs, products and services.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and participation in our programs “for cause” if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account and participation pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements in newsgroups in violation of the terms of participation in such newsgroup, that are off topic, or in newsgroups that do not specifically permit advertisements. We also consider it spamming when advertisements are placed on message boards or in chat rooms when they are not permitted by the terms of participation in such message boards and chat rooms.
If you are “spammed” by anyone regarding our products, services, web site, or any other matters, please report this activity to zakPublishing by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of any web page herein.
This web site collects certain information relative to users who visit the site. This Web site categorizes this information into the 2 following Categories and the privacy level and what we do with the information that we collect on you depends upon the category in which you fall.
We do not make any attempt to obtain information that personally identifies our users who visit our web site. It is not our policy to sell or otherwise provide access to such information to unaffiliated third parties. We do provide anonymous statistics on our website to match our advertisers.
What information we collect:
Category I – Information on users who visit our site to read or download information on our pages. From these users, we collect and store only the following information:
1. The domain name through which you gained access to our Web site;
2. The precise time and date that you entered our web site.
3. The URL of the web page through which you linked to our web site.
Category II – Users who send us e-mail containing personal information or identifies you, use our ticket support system or request email publications and information. Any information that we collect in this way is used only for purposes of responding to you and addressing the issues that you may have raised.
Any information that we collect is collected as part of our business practices in order to identify demographic information relative to users who access our site, assessing the number and type of user accessing various sections of our site, helping us determine what content and business concepts are working for us and/or are of interest to our visitors, determining technical design features and specifications and helping us assess systems performance. We also use such information in statistical form to assist us in business and marketing strategies and programs. We utilize software programs to create summary statistics which we utilize for the above purposes.
As a security measure for ourselves and our users, we utilize certain software programs to monitor traffic to our site and within our network. This software also enables us to identify unauthorized upload attempts, access to our system, and other attempts to cause damage to our systems.
Like many other Web sites, makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
zakPublishing has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Provision about Children
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. We encourage parents to go online with their kids. Click here to check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Like it? Plz Share It...
Want More? Follow Us...
Follow Us by email - here